BV9800 Pro - Large battery, Large Screen Thermal Rugged Phone
BV9900 Pro - Fastest Thermal Rugged Phone
BV9900E - Handy Size Rugged Phone
BV9800 / BV9800Pro
The BV9800 series is best known for its large screen and battery life. Super tough and durable with it's military grade certifications. In short, this phone is a BEAST. The only difference between the two variants is that the BV9800PRO has the FLIR Thermal Imaging sensor built in it while the basic BV9800 does not.
1) Thermal by FLIR® on BV9800 Pro: See and measure heat
2) Sony® 48MP rear camera: Stunning night shot
3) 16MP Front Camera: Beautifies The Selfie More Naturally
4) IP68 & IP69K & MIL-STD-810G: Super tough and durable
5) 6580mAh battery: Long service time, Supports 18W Wired & 10W Wireless Charge
6) Fast multi-tasking: Helio P70 Octa-core, 6GB+128GB
7) 6.3" FHD+ Waterdrop Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3
*Note: The basic BV9800 has officially stopped its production and our remaining stocks of it have been sold out. Thus, we will no longer be selling this variant.
BV9900 / BV9900Pro
The BV9900 series is best known for its smaller form factor yet very powerful rugged smartphone. This handy-size phone is a different beast of its own. The only between difference the two variants is also the FLIR Thermal Imaging sensor.
1) Thermal by FLIR® on BV9900 Pro: See and measure heat
2) 5.84" FHD + Gorilla Glass 5 Screen in a 4.2mm slim body
3) Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 55℃ with IP68 & IP69K & MIL-STD-810G
4) Highest Performance Rugged Phone - Helio P90 (MT6779V/CE) Octa-Core, 8GB+256GB RAM/ROM
5) 28 hours for Calls - 18W Wired & 10W Wireless Charge in 4380mAh battery
6) 48MP Sony® IMX582 main camera, 16MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens and 5MP depth lens
*Note: The BV9900Pro is currently not available due to US carrier-compatibility and software issues.
More optimized sets will be tested soon and we will provide an update once it's ready for US market again.
The BV9900E is basically a toned-down but enhanced version of the BV9900 series. Same powerful handy-size rugged phone but without the Thermal Imaging sensor. This phone runs Android 10 out of the box. It's the cheaper option with its 6GB RAM and 128GB storage instead of the 8GB+256GB on its predecessor.
1) 5.84" FHD + Gorilla Glass 5 Screen in a 4.2mm slim body
2) Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 55℃ with IP68 & IP69K & MIL-STD-810G Certification
3) 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM
4) 28 hours for Calls - 18W Wired & 10W Wireless Charge in 4380mAh battery
5) 48MP Sony® IMX582 main camera, 16MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens and 0.3MP depth lens